Apply for a Grant
The Brookfield Education Foundation welcomes projects that fit with our mission: To marshal and provide resources for lifelong learning by Brookfield residents of all ages.
Successful Grant Submission Criteria
THINGS WE CANNOT DO:
- We cannot champion programs as our own entity (the Brookfield Education Foundation board).
- We cannot replace items traditionally in the town or education budget.
- We cannot replace anything currently being executed by the PTOs, Parks & Rec or existing community organizations.
- We cannot fund travel or food expenses.
- We cannot fund continuation of programs/grants.
- We cannot fund religious programs or for-profit entities.
PLEASE LOOK AT SUCCESSFUL GRANT SUBMISSION EXAMPLES ON THE WEBSITE. WE RESEARCH THE GRANTS THAT ARE SUBMITTED SO PRICE COMPARISONS, WEBSITES, REVIEWS ARE WELCOMED.
If you have a project requiring over $500 funding, click here for our major grant application.
If your project requires less than $500 funding, click here for our mini-grant applications.
Click here to download frequently asked questions.
Click below to see examples of effective grant applications:
If you have any questions throughout the grant application process, please contact the grant liaison: